Thursday, April 24, 2008

So far, so good! : )

Although I was hit unexpectedly by my allergies, it's been a bit of a blessing in disguise. I've been forced to slow down. I've stopped to smell the roses, so to speak. ; )

I have had these incredible bursts of inspiration and that has been an amazing blessing. I think I might need to carry around some kind of recording device to capture all of my brillance!


Thursday, April 24th

1. An honest opinion
2. A good laugh with friends
3. Authenticity
4. On-time clients
5. The way my life currently is going


Wednesday, April 23rd

1. Sincerity
2. A cocktail before bed
3. Really bad reality tv
4. A really incredible offer
5. A hot shower


Tuesday, April 22nd

1. An open mind
2. A "Numbers" Guy
3. Patience
4. Unexpected presents
5. Any reason to celebrate


Monday, April 21st

1. Zinc
2. Puffs plus tissues
3. Changing plans
4. The support of friends
5. Inspiration

No comments: