Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm almost there!

I FINALLY got the chance to catch up with some old friends. I got some good news and some bad but all in all, I've been able to keep this mindset of gratitude strong all month long. I can't believe that April is almost over. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do with all this gratitude, I'd love to say that I'll write out my gratitude list every day but who knows what will happen over the next few weeks, months or years?

I am so grateful to have had a chance to show my gratitude even though it's in this simplistic form. It works for me and I have noticed such a huge effect on my life.


Saturday, April 26th

1. Good times with old friends
2. Finding a parking spot a block and a half away from where I need to be
3. Good doctors and fast reaction times
4. A comfy bed
5. Being able to be comfortable being 100% honest


Friday, April 25th

1. Sleeping late!
2. Zero traffic
3. Knowing that while my mom may be bruised up and swollen, she didn't hurt herself falling
4. A reprieve at work...
5. A promise for quality time

No comments: